Tuesday 25 November 2014

Orientation Day - Girls College

Our day started by everyone lining up at the school gate to wait for the buses when they arrived everyone crowded onto the buses then we were off. When we arrived at girls college we went strait to the hall. After a few speeches we went to a classroom with one of the teachers. Then we did a tour of the school and a few activities then we went back to the hall for the farewell. 

I learned quite a few things during our visit one of the things I learned was where everything was. I also found out what  I would need for next year and what the classes would be like. Another thing was how the bell system worked so we knew where we would be and when.

When we started off I felt really nervous but after a while I felt more confident and started to get the feel of the place.

1 comment: