Monday 3 March 2014

ART ROCKS

This Week I am Doing Art for Technology Here is What We Did:

Tuesday: Today we did some drawing and we also did print making with foam print boards. Print making was my favorite because we got to be creative with the drawings we drew. It also took a lot of concentration.
Here are some photos:

We got a score of 18/20

Wednesday: Today we did some more print making but this time we did it with wood print boards. We are doing our prints this time on the battle of Gate Pa mine is a picture of a gourd pouring water. Today instead of using pencils to carve out our work we used carving tools.
Here are some photos:


We got a score of 20/20

Thursday: Today we did yet some more print making but this time we were working on the ones we started yesterday on the battle of Gate Pa. I really enjoyed this session because we got to experiment with positive and negative space and also with colours and pattern.
Here are some photos:


We got a score of 20/20

Friday: Today was our last day of technology we finally finished our prints they looked so cool. We also got to be creative with our prints I put a black print on white paper then I put it on a brown back ground. My print shows a gaud and a flax kete.
Here is a photo of me doing my last print:
Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment