Wednesday 26 June 2013

Visiting Jean

Visit 1: Today I went over to Jeans and we decided a play a game of snakes and ladders while we were playing we ate blueberry muffins that I had brought along for us to eat.

Visit 2: I visited jean agin today and we played a game of checkers/drafts I brought along some soup this time though jean said that they tasted really nice.

Visit 3: Today we played a game of noughts and crosses and we also played a game of dotty and jean won and I thought that she deserved to win.

Visit 4: Today I went and visited jean and we played  a game of checkers then we played a game of noughts and crosses and then we had a drawing contest.

Visit 5: Today I went and visited jean and we played a game of noughts and crosses.

Visit 6: Today I went and visited jean and we played a game of boggle and she really enjoyed it and she said that I should bring it again.

Visit 7: We played boggle again today and jean won and I lost which was a change from last time she really enjoyed beating me and I enjoyed going over again.

Visit 8: Today we played a game of drawing different things she won one game and I won two games but we had fun no matter who was the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment