Monday 6 October 2014

My Home Cooking - three course meal one

Yesterday night I made a three course meal for my family.

For the entrée we had:


  • Chips and Dip
  • Chilly Philly and Crackers
  • Salmon and Cheese Platter

For the main we had:


  • Chicken Filo Pie
  • Potatoes
  • Salad
For dessert we had:

  • Banoffe Pie


Afterwards I had lots of people write me comments

Entrée comments:

  • Well presented, nice dip
  • Very well presented. I liked the square platter.
  • Love the salmon
  • Great Jordan going to hire you as a chef some time soon
  • The dip was a good consistency and was delish. Presentation was 100/10. So perfect. Overall amazing.
Main Comments:

  • That was the most delicious pie I've ever had
  • Loving the filo pie like usual
  • Presentation was good and loved the filo pie. The pastry was nice and crunchy.
  • Delicious crunchy and tasty filo pie. Colour of coleslaw brightened up the plate.
  • Delicious chicken pie was ammaazziinngg.
Dessert Comments:

  • Delicious 
  • Yummy amazing
  • Dessert didn't last long because it tasted so good!!! I liked the menu's too.
  • Yummy 
Here Are Some Photo's:




































No comments:

Post a Comment