Monday 7 April 2014

Student Led Confrences

How did it go? 
What was it like having them in class?

What did they like about the process?
Mum and Dad
- I think it was nice to meet Mrs Mills in person.
- It was nice to be able to understand how the learning pathway diagrams work.
- I think it was good to be able to look at her work on line and bring her books home because time was limited.
- I liked going to the interviews together as a family.
- The interviews we at a good time during the term.
- It was good to know where Jordan was learning and to know where her class room.
- I liked how she answered our questions that we had asked when we booked the interview.

What did you like about the process?
-
What would we like to do differently next time?
- Maybe next time I would not have two interviews so close together because we were rushed as a family.

Extra Comments:
- I liked how Mrs Mills thought about the younger family members and had the I pad set up.

Me, Mum, Dad and Sian

No comments:

Post a Comment